"Crazy world, full of crazy contradictions like a child, first you drive me wild and then you win my heart with your wicked art, one moment tender, gentle, then temperamental as a summer storm, just when I believe your heart's getting warmer, you're cold and your cruel and I like a fool try to cope, try to hang on to hope. Crazy world, every day the same old roller coaster ride, but I've got my pride, I won't give in, even though I know I'll never win, oh how I love this crazy world." -- "Crazy World" from "Victor/Victoria," lyrics by Leslie Bricusse

Sunday, July 1, 2018

VLOG 6/8/18


UPDATE: 7/1/18
It's been a little short of a month since this video was recorded and I'm still staying with Airbnb properties having a difficult time finding a place. I could really use your thoughts and prayers right now. It's getting pretty frustrating but I'm keeping the faith and keeping a good attitude about it all. I know something will turn up. This has been a great opportunity to meet new people and kind of like being on an adventure. If you guys out there know of any place (people looking for roommates, etc.) out there let me know. I really would like to find somewhere permanent for a while! At least I'm not homeless! Thankful to friends and family for all their love and support this past month as I've been transitioning and going through a bit of a rough patch, but I know this too shall pass! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment