"Crazy world, full of crazy contradictions like a child, first you drive me wild and then you win my heart with your wicked art, one moment tender, gentle, then temperamental as a summer storm, just when I believe your heart's getting warmer, you're cold and your cruel and I like a fool try to cope, try to hang on to hope. Crazy world, every day the same old roller coaster ride, but I've got my pride, I won't give in, even though I know I'll never win, oh how I love this crazy world." -- "Crazy World" from "Victor/Victoria," lyrics by Leslie Bricusse

Thursday, February 13, 2020

40 Odd Things About Me

40 odd things about me . . . Please play along! I love reading them!
1. Do you put ketchup on a hotdog?
Mustard, pickle relish and cheese, I love the bun!
2. Choice of soda?
Dr. Pepper
3. Do you own a gun?
No
4. Can you swim?
No
5. Hot dogs or cheeseburger?
Enjoy both
6. Favorite type of food?
Mexican
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
8. What do you drink in the morning?
Water and coffee
9. Can you do 100 push-ups?
Barely 20
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall?
Fall
11. Your favorite hobby?
Camping
12. Tattoos?
No
13. Do you wear glasses?
NO
14. Do you have a phobia?
Yes (REPTILES)
15. Do you have a nickname?
Yes, Jas
16. Three favorite alcohol?
Cosmo, Long Island, Whisky Sour
17. Biggest downfall
Self-Esteem
18. Rain or Snow?
Rain
19. Drive a car?
Yes
20. Favorite flower?
Daffodil
21. Favorite vacation destination?
Disney
22. Ever gone bungee jumping?
Hell No!!!!
23. Kids?
0
24. Favorite color?
Sky Blue
25.Dream job?
I love what I do
26. Can you whistle?
Pathetically
27. Where were you born?
El Paso, Texas
28. Siblings?
3
29. Surgeries?
3
30. Shower or bath?
Shower
31. Last song you listened to?
The Next Ten Minutes Ago
32. Broken bones?
1
33. How many TVs are in your house?
1
34. Worst pain?
Broken heart
35. Do you like to sing?
Absolutely
36. Are your parents still alive?
No, and I miss them every day
37. Do you like camping?
Yes
38. What do you enjoy binge-watching?
Frasier
39. Pumpkin or pecan pie?
Pecan
40. Someone who will play along? not sure anyone will -
Surprised myself that I did LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment