"Crazy world, full of crazy contradictions like a child, first you drive me wild and then you win my heart with your wicked art, one moment tender, gentle, then temperamental as a summer storm, just when I believe your heart's getting warmer, you're cold and your cruel and I like a fool try to cope, try to hang on to hope. Crazy world, every day the same old roller coaster ride, but I've got my pride, I won't give in, even though I know I'll never win, oh how I love this crazy world." -- "Crazy World" from "Victor/Victoria," lyrics by Leslie Bricusse

Friday, November 13, 2020

Following Mandates

 PLEASE!!! If you want to get together, have outdoor gatherings with masks, being winter and if that is not feasible, suck it up! We can avoid lock-downs if we just follow mandates for a while. It takes time people! It is not a violation of your civil rights! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! It will all be over or at least, alongside a vaccine, manageable and lockdowns and mandates will become a thing of the past.

PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment